[tcb] Re: home safe.

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 16:41:15 -0700 (PDT)

We missed ya'll.

Paul Smith
Transporters@The Point 9
October ,2012
Morgan's Point Resort Texas

--- On Tue, 4/24/12, Cari Smith <cariandpaul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Cari Smith <cariandpaul@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: home safe.
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 6:38 PM

Glad to hear all made it home safe. Sorry we missed it this year, just wasn't
in the cards. The other Paul Smith quit his teachingjob to open our business.
Cash is tight, but $ definitely doesn't equal happiness. I don't care if we
have to sell plasma.. we will go to T@P

On Apr 23, 2012 10:52 AM, <photofreakk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Got home safe too. I agree, lots of fun and THANK YOU all for making me feel
like i've been part of the big VW/tcb family all along! My heart is huge and
full of all the kindness from all the great people I just met (finally in
person and not just on the computer) and will soon meet!

Peace and be well,
Sarah
"Lennon" 85 Westy

From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 09:40:00 -0500
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] home safe.
   Got home early after making a small repair in Killeen.        Thanks to
Steve, Sharon and every...