[tcb] Re: home safe.

  • From: photofreakk@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 15:42:24 +0000

Got home safe too.  I agree, lots of fun and THANK YOU all for making me feel
like i've been part of the big VW/tcb family all along!  My heart is huge and
full of all the kindness from all the great people I just met (finally in
person and not just on the computer) and will soon meet!

Peace and be well,
Sarah
"Lennon" 85 Westy

From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 09:40:00
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] home safe.

   Got home early after making a small repair in Killeen.
       Thanks to Steve, Sharon and everyone that made the show possible.We had
a great time as usual.I was standing out side about 10:30 Sat. night to a area
full of Happy campers. I Liked the new camping area and I think most of the
campers felt the same way.
  It was fun to renew friendships and make some new friends.

great times,
oleblue