[tcb] Re: home safe.

  • From: Cari Smith <cariandpaul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 18:38:44 -0500

Glad to hear all made it home safe. Sorry we missed it this year, just
wasn't in the cards. The other Paul Smith quit his teachingjob to open our
business. Cash is tight, but $ definitely doesn't equal happiness. I don't
care if we have to sell plasma.. we will go to T@P

On Apr 23, 2012 10:52 AM, <photofreakk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

**
Got home safe too. I agree, lots of fun and THANK YOU all for making me
feel like i've been part of the big VW/tcb family all along! My heart is
huge and full of all the kindness from all the great people I just met
(finally in person and not just on the computer) and will soon meet!

Peace and be well,
Sarah
"Lennon" 85 Westy
*From: * "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Sender: * tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Date: *Mon, 23 Apr 2012 09:40:00 -0500
*To: *<tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*ReplyTo: * tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Subject: *[tcb] home safe.

   Got home early after making a small repair in Killeen.        Thanks to
Steve, Sharon and every...