[tcb] Re: for those of us unfortunate souls that can't make Eureka

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 18:59:32 -0500

You live at TSTC?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jammy
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 5:28 PM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: for those of us unfortunate souls that can't make Eureka

  123 Langley Dr. Waco, Tx 76705 on T.S.T.C campus

  Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Where are you?

    Jammy <damhippiekustoms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Kim and I are having a "fix your volkswagen" party any and everyone is
invited we have an open twin bed our Queen is already taken and an open room
for sleeping bags a or whatever we have spaces where people can park and party
is on so come on by will be swapping my tranny and doing some carb work on fred
some Volks said something about body work have the tools email me if you want
body work done so I can let you know what you need depending on the work you
want done

      Keep it Aircooled,

              Jammy Thomas
         Dam Hippie Kustoms