[tcb] for those of us unfortunate souls that can't make Eureka

  • From: Jammy <damhippiekustoms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: buskatiers <buskatiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:03:40 -0700 (PDT)

Kim and I are having a "fix your volkswagen" party any and everyone is invited
we have an open twin bed our Queen is already taken and an open room for
sleeping bags a or whatever we have spaces where people can park and party is
on so come on by will be swapping my tranny and doing some carb work on fred
some Volks said something about body work have the tools email me if you want
body work done so I can let you know what you need depending on the work you
want done

Keep it Aircooled,

          Jammy Thomas
     Dam Hippie Kustoms