[tcb] Re: engine to body

  • From: <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 18:55:22 -0500

Yes and cut where it meets the apron.

-----Original Message-----
From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 3:08 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: engine to body

So I should install it complete.

----- Original Message ----
From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 6, 2008 2:53:50 PM

It was at the factory as well otherwise you'd never get it in the channel in
the apron.

From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>

Sorry Duncan another VW question?

I purchased a new engine to body seal from WW.
http://www.wolfsburgwestcom/cart/DetailsList.cfm?ID=111813705a

It is a U shaped piece that extends from the rear of the engine tin to both the
left and right side of the bus.  Should this be one piece or should I cut it so
that I can remove metal (under the deck lid) with out removing the entire
seal?  Hopefully this makes sense.

 Jeff