[tcb] Re: camping in tyler texas

  • From: TheresaBuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 01:07:07 EST

Hello there   cool  fred      I have 2 spots at the park .    There can be 2
buses per spot .  I am not sure who you can talk into  that stuff " in the
woods "      but my plans are to  have a clean shower & potty .   I think we (
Larry , Terry Shirley  , Denis & Claudia maybe  Steve & Sharon ) plan on
leaving
Fri.  morn.     I think your distance will be about the same , if  we meet in
Palestine.  There may be others that come to the park later in  the day ( I
hope ). Some of our pards from the south . Dan are you & kat  going to be able
to make it .??  Anyone wanting just a camping place can go  across the road a
couple of miles to the Bluff area camping (free)  .   Alto has a couple of
cafes for breakfast , sat. AM .   Dan I PROMISE you eggs in a reasonable time
or
I will buy  .     TEHE       Terry

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)