[tcb] Re: camping in tyler texas

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 07:06:18 -0600

i think that sounds like the best bet for me too....me and terry(beetlewarrior)
have been on teh search for a place to crash for a while...i would prefer to
stay where alot of the others are staying though...if i have to stay in the
bluffs with duncan i guess i will :sigh:> From: whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx> To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb] Re: camping in tyler texas> Date: Sun, 17 Feb
2008 00:20:48 -0600> > > Terry,> > I hope to camp with everyone but also don't
mind roughing it, if necessary. Would you mind posting a Goggle maps link to
the area you're referring to as the Bluffs? Will definitely plan on spending
time with everyone at the campsite, regardless where I sleep.> > See ya soon!>
> Duncan> ________________________________> From: TheresaBuckner@xxxxxxx> Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2008 01:07:07 -0500> Subject: [tcb] Re: camping in tyler texas> To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > > > > > > > > Hello there cool> fred I have 2 spots at the
park .> There can be 2 buses per spot . I am not sure who you can talk into>
that stuff " in the woods " but my plans are to> have a clean shower & potty .
I think we ( Larry , Terry Shirley> , Denis & Claudia maybe Steve & Sharon )
plan on leaving Fri.> morn. I think your distance will be about the same , if>
we meet in Palestine. There may be others that come to the park later in> the
day ( I hope ). Some of our pards from the south . Dan are you & kat> going to
be able to make it .?? Anyone wanting just a camping place can go> across the
road a couple of miles to the Bluff area camping (free)> . Alto has a couple of
cafes for breakfast , sat. AM .> Dan I PROMISE you eggs in a reasonable time or
I will buy> . TEHE> Terry> > > > ________________________________> Delicious
ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.> > >
share in new ways with Windows Live.>