[tcb] Re: camping in tyler texas

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 00:20:48 -0600

Terry,

I hope to camp with everyone but also don't mind roughing it, if necessary.
Would you mind posting a Goggle maps link to the area you're referring to as
the Bluffs? Will definitely plan on spending time with everyone at the
campsite, regardless where I sleep.

See ya soon!

Duncan
________________________________
From: TheresaBuckner@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 01:07:07 -0500
Subject: [tcb] Re: camping in tyler texas
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello there   cool
fred      I have 2 spots at the park .
There can be 2 buses per spot .  I am not sure who you can talk into
that stuff " in the woods "      but my plans are to
have a clean shower & potty .   I think we ( Larry , Terry Shirley
, Denis & Claudia maybe  Steve & Sharon ) plan on leaving Fri.
morn.     I think your distance will be about the same , if
we meet in Palestine.  There may be others that come to the park later in
the day ( I hope ). Some of our pards from the south . Dan are you & kat
going to be able to make it .??  Anyone wanting just a camping place can go
across the road a couple of miles to the Bluff area camping (free)
.   Alto has a couple of cafes for breakfast , sat. AM .
Dan I PROMISE you eggs in a reasonable time or I will buy
.     TEHE
Terry