[tcb] Re: bus in blanco

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 21:41:02 -0500

Wow that sucked breaking down. AAA only gets you so far, then u start paying the mileage. Wow 36 yrs. , hope ya'll did something nice, because you deserve it after 36 yrs... If ya'll bought a bus every year then...maybe you would not be celebrating your anniversary. Or not because you would be VW rich with all of the money...from the barndoor...haha have a great anniversary.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On May 26, 2009, at 8:13 PM, ATX wrote:

Happy to hear you are safe and sound. You guys have friends all over Texas and beyond. Feel free to ask for help from me/us anytime.

Take care!

On May 26, 2009, at 7:58 PM, Sharon Chamberlain <sharonspammail@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:

We towed to Austin using our Hagerty 50 mile then used our new AAA to tow 200 miles home-then Steve changed the engine out in the afternoon- back to the 1600. Not sure yet what is wrong, Steve thinks the oil pump went out.
I like AAA except now I just have 100 miles but unlimited tows.
Oh and today is our 36th Anniv.- 36 years wow- we should have bought a VW bus every year.

Thanks
Sharon

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 3:26 PM, ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hopefully Steve and Sharon and their bus made it back safely. I noticed this thread on the aircoolers website today.

http://aircoolers.org/v/showthread.php?t=8758

Does anyone have an update?