[tcb] Re: bus in blanco

  • From: ATX <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 18:13:04 -0700 (PDT)

Happy to hear you are safe and sound.  You guys have friends all over Texas and
beyond.  Feel free to ask for help from me/us anytime.

Take care!

On May 26, 2009, at 7:58 PM, Sharon Chamberlain <sharonspammail@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

We towed to Austin using our Hagerty 50 mile then used our new AAA to tow 200
miles home-then Steve changed the engine out in the afternoon- back to the
1600. Not sure yet what is wrong, Steve thinks the oil pump went out.
I like AAA except now I just have 100 miles but unlimited tows.
Oh and today is our 36th Anniv.- 36 years wow- we should have bought a VW bus
every year.

Thanks
Sharon

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 3:26 PM, ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hopefully Steve and Sharon and their bus made it back safely.  I noticed this
thread on the aircoolers website today.

http://aircoolers.org/v/showthread.php?t=8758

Does anyone have an update?