[tcb] Re: blinker relay

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:13:44 -0500

then why on earth would you re wire it for use of 5 relays and a
flasher...that's what some dude told me to do on the samba, which is stupid if
you can buy the 9 prong relay

Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:06:09 -0400
From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: blinker relay

Sure, just like getting a master cylinder.

Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:58:14 -0500
From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

with your bus being a BAY window....  You have 4 way lights which makes it
easier.

If you're talking about Item "J" on this diagram
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives/info/wiring/baybus_6869a.jpg then you'll
need to replace it
or rewire your turnsignal switch and get a generic flasher.