[tcb] Re: bay gas tank

  • From: "Fred McDonald" <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 20:48:03 -0600

My 67 Westie only has a 10 gal. tank!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: sammie smith
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 7:22 PM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: bay gas tank

  Man, even if I live forever I'll never stop learning new things!  I didn't
know that the 67 had a larger tank,nor that it was a one year only tank.

  And speaking of living forever;  my older cousin Paul and I are at that
"awkward age."  Too old for Britney Spears and too young for Anna Nicole Smith!

  Peter Albarian <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    You could also go the middle road and get a '67 only larger capacity gas
tank.

    BlackBerry service provided by Nextel