[tcb] Re: bay gas tank

  • From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 01:54:30 +0000

Controversy solved?  If not get Brian to pee on a 67 tank to see if it smokes
;-)

Makes sense though Paul..
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 09:48:23
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope this will help on the gas tank discussion .I have
been told that 67 tank was larger astetaclly (SP) like
a little bubble at the top for vapor expantion , but
no more fuel capasity, my manual says ,U.S. is 10.6
gal. or 40 liters.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.