[tcb] Re: another rip off email

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 09:38:44 -0600

YOU"RE THE ONE!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Will Wood" <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 9:25 AM
Subject: [tcb] Re: another rip off email

I always reply to these and set my reply-to address
coocoo@xxxxxxxx  ;-)

-----Original Message----- From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denis Dodson Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 9:00 AM To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [tcb] Re: another rip off email

Don't even answer these things, just delete them. When you answer them, it
tells them that they have established a working e-mail address and you will
be open to all kinds of spam and scam mail. This thing of them responding to
your ad is a little specific to you but this thief has resonded to Samba and
E-bay and hundreds of classified ads. It is what he does for a living.

The Nigerian letter guys buy spam address list sthat come on CDs with
literally, millions of addresses on a disk. They only have to type their
letter and click, millions of letters are sent. And if you respond yours
goes to the top of the list.

Do not repond.