[tcb] Re: another rip off email

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:30:05 -0600

Hi and thank you for your interest.

Please send cheque to:

Politically Foe, Ex-wife, Ex-girlfriend, Hgih School Bully, Next Door Neighbor (Insert name here)
1234 I hate 'em Drive (Insert address here)
Thier, Town USA 00001

I look forward to our continuing friendship.

Sincerely yours in Buses <da content>,
Politically Foe, Ex-wife, Ex-girlfriend, Hgih School Bully, Next Door Neighbor (Insert name here)

From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] another rip off email
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 09:53:11 -0600

this one is hillarious and it is very straigh forward with the i will give you more than the amount and you will send me the remaining amount.

Dear seller,
I am collins and a client is interested in immediate purchase of this
item and ready to issue out money order or cashier cheque for this item. but
before the check will be sent to you i will like you to know that it will be
including some extra amount on the cheque which is meant for the shipping of
this item to the buyer destination. After you deduct your item money You will
send the remaining money to the shipping company for them to come for the
pickup.so if you agreed to this terms,kindly get back to me with your full
name,address,phone number so that the check can be issue out asap.Hope to hear
from you soon.
THANKS,
REGARDS.