[tcb] Re: Inviting folks to the list

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 09:30:52 -0600

I am sure at least 1 of them will be both of the types you mention Sammy.
I have always held a open door policy for the list.
I am of the opinion that you can't keep the assholes out and let the cool people in.
If any of you have a proven system for this I nominate you to be king of the world.
It seems to me that natural selection is the best list moderator.
I say sign them all up!
Or better yet send them here:

//www.freelists.org/list/tcb

And let them do it.

On Feb 17, 2006, at 9:00 AM, Sammie Smith wrote:

Well that depends Denis! Are they hillbillies and did they have anything to do with the awards at Eureka last year?

At 08:49 AM 2/17/2006, you wrote:
I went to the Volksmiesters meeting last night (in Murray!) and they were asking me a bunch of questions about Psycobilly/Nob Hill show. I told them that I have some committees and I named at least one committee head last night. I think he was Chairman and President of the Committee to make a Volksmiester' Trophy. Any way I was telling them that it was a TCB show as much as anything and I told them about this here list.

I told them that we even allow Vanagons.

They want me to give them the info on joing this list. I gave one guy Dan's address and the list address. I think it would be fun to get some new people to read all of I am cool Fred's plans on getting a bus on the road. One of the guys last night is going to put a rotary engine in a bus. He and IAC Fred can talk together about what they will never actually do. No working bus = firecrackerpants.

Does anybody object to 6 or 10 new list members?