[tcb] Re: Wonderfully campy bus

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 07:15:52 -0700 (PDT)

OK Julie:  The Zebra stripes are nice, but when do we get to see some pictures
of the 21?  By the way, the great pictures you took of my panel have been
framed.  Frames are my own invention, VW headlight rims and glass mounted on a
wood plaque with the 8X10 photo trimed to fit.  The photos look great in these.
 Gives them a 3D look.

Julie Maroney <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    Check out these pics
of the bus that has been hanging out in the garage with my '66.

  http://picasaweb.google.com/julie.hey.ho.lets.go/68Camper

  I'm new to all this bus stuff and I'm curious about whether this is a
one-of-a-kind sort of thing or was there a company out there making campers
like this.  It doesn't look like anything I have ever seen, but then again that
doesn't mean much.  This bus is supposed to be on its way from Canada to Costa
Rica but it needs some big time help.

  Just wondering,

  Julie