[tcb] Re: I need a bus, too!

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 07:12:44 -0700 (PDT)

And Alan goes Wedgie!!!!!!!!!!!

a riggs <redvan71@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  After drooling all over Ronnie's class
winning Vanagon Westy at
Fredericksburg, I can no longer resist these late night urges...

Anyone know of a nice Vanagon for sale? I don't want a camper, just a
nice, clean, later model 7 passenger or Carat, in showroom condition for
free.

OK... I'll pay something for it.

Seriously... (is that word allowed on this list?) I'd like a solid, clean
bus, with a/c, preferably w/auto, etc. in good running condition. Would
consider something with a sick engine if the price is right.

Allan
'71 panel van
'72 Ghia coupe
'XX Vanagon...