[tcb] Re: Well, what's your plan?

  • From: "Jumpin' Joe Barnett" <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 06:21:47 -0500

Friday morning cruise to the
Classic from Houston:

We will meet at the Denny's on 1960 about one block north of 290.
Departure time is set for 10:30 am. So, you may want to get there a
little earlier if you would like breakfast before the trip.
There is a large bank parking lot next to Denny's so overflow won't
be a problem.
See you there!

--
LIVE TO RIDE...RIDE TO LIVE!!