[tcb] Re: Well, what's your plan?

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 21:22:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, I'm leaving from Ventura CA Saturday to get the there the next Friday.
Actually I left Napa Valley this morning to get there.  Some one ask Steve if I
can use that for applying for the long distance award.

Shelby Shook <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    I'm leaving with a group
from the Aircoolers at around 10 or 10:30 Friday morning taking 290. Porbably
wont get there until 2 or 3 in the afternoon. Deff find a group to cruise with!
When me and Hayden cruised up to Nacadoches it was pure hell, and there was
just 2 of us.

  Drive safe! Hope to see everyone there!

  On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 9:12 AM, <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hey TCBers,

  The Texas Classic is almost here!  Yippie!  I'm planning on getting there
Friday morning.  Just curious, who is going and when are you getting there?