[tcb] Re: Well, what's your plan?

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 09:49:09 -0500

I'm taking Tuesday through Monday off.

I plan to be at Fredericksburg from Thursday to Monday. Meet me halfway and I'll bring you my towbar Thursday night or Friday. Same for return to me after you take the bus home Sunday.

It should still work for a splitty. Made only a minor adjustment to get around the booster drum on the '73. It was designed to work for all years.

I could put the Rivi on a U-Haul car-hauler and share that but I'd rather not tow the extra weight that many miles.

You can do rubber replacement during downtime at the Classic. Ignore the motor.

ATX BUS wrote:
Friday night is possible, but most likely it will be Sat.

As far as the parts. I have most of everything. I need to score a new muffler and I am replacing the rubber inside the engine compartment and around the doors. In boredom of waiting for the motor I started removing old cracked door seals, etc...

As far as towing the bus, I don't have one of those inside connections at Uhaul like you do. :)