[tcb] Re: Waffling on PB

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 02:56:15 -0500

3am. I had customers calling until I finally shut the phones off at
11:30 because they know I'll be gone 4 days.

I'm loaded. At the house. Need to take a shower and do a few 'last
minutes'. Unless I get a serious second wind I will be very late
getting there. Still plan to get on the road before sleeping but don't
expect to make it far before I pull out for a nap (of several hours).

See y'all tonight.

G2