[tcb] Re: Waffling on PB

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 17:53:36 -0500

I go straight north from here. Up 96 then 59 through Jasper, San
Augustine, Center, Carthage, Marshall, Linden, Atlanta to Texarkana.
then up 71 through Arkansas to Springdale.

If I'm far enough north during the daylight hours tomorrow I'm thinking
about actually staying on 71 rather than 540 after Ft. Smith then
cutting east on 74 through Wyola, Elkins, and Goshen taking the back
roads right to Nob Hill.

Y'all start out further north than I do but I start further east. About
the first place our paths would cross would be Ft. Smith unless you cut
over to 71 sooner instead of going up through Poteau.

My cell is 409 Three Five Zero 8631

G2