[tcb] Re: Waffling on PB

  • From: Mike <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 13:19:29 -0500

Yes be careful buses were made for fun not dying.

Sorry I couldn't make it this year but if make you guys feel better I have been
punished for not going.  I was moving some network equipment today and almost
dropped it but, when I caught it it slammed my arm against the rack and tore a
big whole thru my skin.  I must be a bleeder cause when I saw it gushing I felt
a little whoosy.

You guys have fun and drink a bunch for me.

Sent from the side of the road!
Mike Hayes
Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Dallas, Texas