[tcb] Re: @WL Re: Wake up everybody!

  • From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 13:55:08 -0500

We tried Discount Tire first, stupid guy wanted the model & make of the car they were going on, Whatever.Yes they are kinda special tires, truck tires. Bus Depot has them & we needed some other stuff from them anyway. Like shiney new hubcaps & a cup holder!

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>