[tcb] Re: @WL Re: Wake up everybody!

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 12:39:31 -0500

Ed's head, pschedelic lettering "psychobilly" over his head, a big "2" by his
tongue.

On the front basic lettering;

Beer
BBQ
Explosives
And a 300' cliff.

Doing the shirts will be a big job, Mark. With all else you have going on do
you really think you have the time?

I guess I could do it, I have more time since I don't have a job (and ain't
lookin", HA!). I don't have your resources at your job.