[tcb] Re: Trip Report

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 08:58:37 -0700 (PDT)

Eric the camping was at the RV area about half way between the road and the
show site.  There was an amazing amount of folks camping but there seemed to be
plenty of space for everyone.

Owen and I had a great time.  We cruised in on Saturday afternoon following his
soccer game and baseball festival.  The bus ran as smooth and powerful as it
ever has.  Having some acceleration in 4th gear heading up those hills is
awesome.  On the way home we went through Luckenbach, didn't realize just how
close it is Fredricksburg.

Great to see so many of you that were there and meet some new folks as well.
Big thanks to the Chamberlains and all the volunteers.  The event seems to get
bigger and better every year.

Thanks to Duncan and Cindy for the bear and book!  Audrey loves it.

Jeff