[tcb] Re: Splash /belly/nose pan

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 22:38:46 -0600

Let me see...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 8:46 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Splash /belly/nose pan

Hey Dennis,
With your pending purchase from Sammie, do you still want pictures?
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel

From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 09:18:51
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Splash /belly/nose pan

I need to see a picture of the pan that goes under the pedals on the
pre-67. I thought it was called a belly pan, but there seems to also exist
a pan that goes under the chassis in the middle. I am looking for the
forward one. Derrick here at Way Out Salvage has one, ONE. He won't sell
it to me, he wants to get a mold made and make re-pops.

The only person that I am positive has on is Paul.(by the way do you guys
know that is where he puts all the magnets and bumper badges).

I just need some pics.

4:09 PM