[tcb] Re: Some pictures from Fredericksburg

  • From: J Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 17:01:32 -0500

I, too, hope it was a mistake and maybe he is still planning on paying
somehow, sometime. If not, Karma will get him. Same with the person that
stole the jack and step stool. As for the bureaucrats Will, paste their
images on the screens as most wanted idiots.

Everyone have a great weekend. I just might go camping Saturday night.