[tcb] Re: Some pictures from Fredericksburg

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 15:27:04 -0700 (PDT)

Don't suppose he would be dumb enough to show up with it at the Monumental Bug
Bash next weekend.

And speaking of that:  Is it true we are going to have the show in the parking
lot and not on the grass as in all past years?  It's gonna be a bummer in that
hot parking lot.

And another comment on the rack:  Paul, how about posting the story on the
Samba in an appropriae forum?  Maybe someone on there will see it and recognize
who the guy is.  Would also work there with a photo of the rack if possible.