[tcb] Re: So close but so far

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 02:03:15 -0700 (PDT)

Speaking of gremlins and Silverados:  I just discovered one.  My 08 Silverado
is
not giving me a left turn signal for my trailer out of the factory trailer
package plug.  Yeah I know it's got the trailer package computer thing.  Anyone
got any quick fix suggestions.  I don't have time to take it to the GM dealer
for some diagnostics.  Guess I'm just going to truck to Fredericksburg without
left turn signal on the trailer unless someone has a magic quick fix answer.