[tcb] Re: So close but so far

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 13:36:20 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, a VW rod can go through the top of the case.  A while back I traded for a
parts car/bus and the guy told me the engine was locked up but he didn't know
what was wrong with it.  Well, it was pretty obvious when you looked.  The
bottom end of a rod was sticking through the case just in front of the oil
cooler.