[tcb] Classic and Beyond

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 03:34:42 -0700 (PDT)

Big plans for Utah in the next 10 days.

My wife and I are towing the bus to the Classic this year.  On Sunday, she's
headed back to Houston in the pick up and I'm headed towards Big Bend in the
bus to visit with my son and camp for a few days.  Going down will be a nice
drive, planning to camp once or twice on the way, but coming back it will be a
long haul.

Lots of camping choices and in the middle of the week before school is out,
should be nice and quite.

Classic - Fri/Sat (staying downtown at the Brewery B&B)

Lost Maples - Sun night
Big Bend - Mon/Tues
Ft Davis or Balmorhea - Wed
Pedernales or McKinney Falls - Thurs
Home on Friday

Tool box, cell phone, AAA and credit cards (and a paper map) - check

See you this weekend.