[tcb] Re: Shopped my 23 Window around the body shops yesterday...

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 15:27:39 -0700 (PDT)

A few years ago, while awaitin' some repairs to the Road Dog at Earl
Mann's(broke down at Paul's Valley on I35), I got a tour of their facility.
They were restorin' several bugs & Ghias.  I asked what a complete restoration
of a 58 bus would be, givin' a description of my bus's current status.  One,
they prefer NOT to work on busses, Two, hard to tell without lookin' at said
bus.  But, the guy quess-timated at around $30 to $50 grand.
They ain't cheap, no matter where ya go.  Unless some rip off like Billie Dobbs
gives ya an estimate.