[tcb] Re: Shopped my 23 Window around the body shops yesterday...

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 08:18:46 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks! I'll check them out. Sachse Hot Rod shop is the real deal but I think
it might be a bit overkill to go that route. I would still need someone to do
the interior after dropping all that cash. I am leaning towards trailering it
up to Sewfine after it's painted.
I have heard of a place called Yo Boys past Lavon recommended by a VW guy in
Nevada, Tx.
Anyone heard of them?