[tcb] Re: Shopped my 23 Window around the body shops yesterday...

  • From: "Fred McDonald" <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 19:16:33 -0500

I went to Sachse Hot Rod Shop for a bid.
They wouldn't give me one, all they talked about is how far down I want to take
it and what there hourly rates were. I ran away very fast.
I just got my bus out of the shop, I used Dallas Roadster in Plano TX.
I am very impressed with the work that was done.
Rust, body work, paint and they installed my safari windows and they did in in
just over 30 days.
I would recommend them.