[tcb] Re: Seals and Lockin' Gas Caps

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 21:21:00 -0400 (EDT)

My busses always get thumbs up so in Sammie's thought the 23 would be better because then you can open the top and handle business Rat Patrol Style.

I'm in the high-end 'hood.  We still presumably have an NBA player a couple of streets over.  I think it's his wife that drives the Mercedes 600 a bit fast through the 'hood.

A few weeks ago another neighbor who is also a "rapper" and a "producer" had his house visited by DEA, Some other feds and the locals.  A new Bentley was seized and a few other items.  The guy insists that it was a financial problem and he'd have it handled soon and the Bentley will be back.  There were a lot of Back Suburbans in the neighborhood that day.

Here's his myspace page.  http://www.myspace.com/undisputedpimpsquad

A word of warning:  Some of his friends on Myspace have bigger back ends than my double cab.

Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 19:00:53 -0500
From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The shooters would become claustrophobic and would shoot themselves.
Actually, in our 'hood we have had a couple of Escalades lose their shoes.  The last set stolen was around the corner and it was a $3000 bill for the bling and wheels.   Now he and a few of the neighbors (such as myself) are taking neighborhood watch literally.