[tcb] Re: Seals and Lockin' Gas Caps

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 09:17:20 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

WFAA had an article of what's happening in Lewisville.  Theives have been using
a cordless drill and actually puncturing holes in the tank (SUVs mostly) to get
the gas.  SUVs are higher up and have a lot more fuel so they're considered the
better targets.

Repair bills are estimated at $1500 or so to install a new tank.