[tcb] Seals and Lockin' Gas Caps

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 21:43:51 -0700 (PDT)

Cool, thanks Denis...gonna be orderin' some of that,
for both buses!
BTW, Autozone carries lockin' gas caps for early bay
windows...item #5763 (thank you WIll!)...
Apparently I ain't the only one loosing gas to
thieves...the Autozone I went to in Irving was out of
nearly ALL their lockin' gas caps...sellin' out...