[tcb] Re: Sammy's show

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 08:47:26 -0600

Dan:
Will get back to you guys on that. But, Tejas is probably the best, though it ain't that close. Only other really neat one is Ratcliff Lake, but about the same distance and hwy 7 which runs in front of it is under god awful construction right now.
Sammie

At 10:28 AM 2/2/2006, you wrote:

This is where we stayed last year:

<http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/findadest/parks/mission_tejas/>http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/findadest/parks/mission_tejas/

Not my favorite place, the park ninja, the lack of flat places to park, the distance from Nac., I think we could do better.
If we do stay there I think we should try to get the RV pull thru sites.
There is a list of closer camp grounds here:

<http://www.visitnacogdoches.org/Lodging.htm#Campgrounds>http://www.visitnacogdoches.org/Lodging.htm#Campgrounds

Maybe Sammy could tell us if any of them are closer and better suit our needs.
It is not up to me, where ever ya'l pick will be fine with me.
I will try my best to not run into anything on the way home too.

On Feb 1, 2006, at 11:04 PM, Denis Dodson wrote:

Are we going to camp at the same place as last year? You remember, where the Ranger got on us about how beer makes you loud (Bill Cosby says that, too) And the lesbians who couldn't chop a log or make a fire, and, as it Trey was going to fight him? But he was distracted by Joe who was yelling for a hammer at midnight? Oh yeah, and I dived head first out of my bus right in front of some shocked campers cuz I thought I was rolling?

I may have some of it wrong on account of I was really drunk most of the time.

So, are we camping there again?

Where was that?