[tcb] Re: Sammy's show

  • From: "Brian Dann" <bdann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 22:16:54 -0500

This place is nice:
http://www.fs.fed.us/r8/texas/recreation/davy_crockett/ratcliff.shtml

Can someone fill in the uninformed on where/when this show is?  I'm guessing
Nacogdoches.

Ratcliff Lake is about 15 miles east of Crockett.  Crockett is about 60 miles
SW of Nac.  I don't know if this is too far for you guys or not, but it's a gem
of a park.

Here's a photo:

http://www.bdann.net/images/ratlake.jpg

and here's my dog guarding the beer: