[tcb] Re: Sammy's show

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 10:10:01 -0600

Just an addition: When you get my age you will not be able to take a 1200 mile (2400 round trip) trip in a split bus either.

At 08:48 AM 2/3/2006, you wrote:

Sharon:
Sounds neat. Not in a bus but maybe in the Baja. I'm not driving 1200 miles in a split window bus.
Sammie
At 10:36 AM 2/2/2006, you wrote:
We're going to do something different this year, we're not going back to the Classic in Cal, all the cheap parts are gone and we've seen the cars for 5 years straight now, so we're going to go to the Vintage VW show in Michigan. May 20 & 21, we're going to take a weeks vacation, they have a bus campout near there too. I don't think it will be as big as the Classic but it will be different, 1200 miles so its about the same distance. Anyone want to go?