[tcb] Re: Rubber & Seals

  • From: Kirk <slammedcustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 19:55:00 -0800 (PST)

West Coast Metric?

--- On Tue, 2/24/09, Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Rubber & Seals
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 9:44 PM

No matter who you order them from, I think that they will be made by Wolfsburg
West. I ordered some rubber from Wolfgang, but they still had some labeling from
Wolfsburg West. Although, from Wolfgang they were cheaper by five cents.

----- Original Message ----- From: "singlecabboy"
<sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>