[tcb] Rubber Seals

  • From: "Ronnie Hughes" <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 21:50:54 -0600

I'm sure there are some opinions on this one out there in TCBland.
Who do recommend for door and window seals?  Turn signal indicator lens?

I purchased some sliding door and rear hatch seals when I first got my bus from
CIP1 and they didn't fit very good.  They were the cheapest, but I will pay a
little more for a better fit.

Dan and I have compared rear hatch seals before and they are not the same.

Wolfsburg West has almost everything I need, but are their seals the best fit?

Just Kampers in the UK have all the seals also and their prices are better the
WW.  Gotta pay more for freight, but I have the time if I order pretty soon.

What do you think?

Fracdog