[tcb] Re: Right Tires for a Splittie? Also for Sammie, Wood Paneling

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 20:48:46 -0500

Well, then, my life has meaning.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Woodall" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 8:37 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Right Tires for a Splittie? Also for Sammie, Wood Paneling

Denis, you just made me spit beer through my nose!!!!!!!!!!!

Denis wrote:
Sammie, I am SHOCKED that you have ruined you bus by not using Baltic
Birch! Is that why you don't bring out your camper anymore, because
you are ashamed? Of course there's a difference. Baltic Birch is from
the BALTIC. God, you don't know where that other crap birch is from,
maybe CHINA!

I am sooooo disappointed.

        From: Fred McDonald <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: [tcb] Right Tires for a Splittie? Also for Sammie,
        Wood Paneling
        To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 6:55 PM

        What are the correct size tires for a split window bus with
        15" wheels?
        What brands would you recommend?

        Sammie,
        What type of wood paneling did you use for your Westie?
        How thick was it?
        Where did you get it?