[tcb] Re: Right Tires for a Splittie? Also for Sammie, Wood Paneling

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 20:07:32 -0500

Sammie, I am SHOCKED that you have ruined you bus by not using Baltic Birch! Is
that why you don't bring out your camper anymore, because you are ashamed? Of
course there's a difference. Baltic Birch is from the BALTIC. God, you don't
know where that other crap birch is from, maybe CHINA!

I am sooooo disappointed.
          From: Fred McDonald <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [tcb] Right Tires for a Splittie? Also for Sammie, Wood
Paneling
          To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 6:55 PM

          What are the correct size tires for a split window bus with 15"
wheels?
          What brands would you recommend?

          Sammie,
          What type of wood paneling did you use for your Westie?
          How thick was it?
          Where did you get it?