[tcb] Re: Right Tires for a Splittie? Also for Sammie, Wood Paneling

  • From: "Master of Space and Time" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 19:36:30 -0500

That's right. Because it smells like freedom.
          From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [tcb] Re: Right Tires for a Splittie? Also for Sammie, Wood
Paneling
          To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 10:39 PM

          There is a place here in Houston that has the correct Baltic birch
that comes in oversized 5 x 8 sheets. I can't remember the name of the place
but Mark J. knows the name and location. I will ask him tomorrow.

                    From: Fred McDonald <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxx>
                    Subject: [tcb] Right Tires for a Splittie? Also for Sammie,
Wood Paneling
                    To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 6:55 PM

                    What are the correct size tires for a split window bus with
15" wheels?
                    What brands would you recommend?

                    Sammie,
                    What type of wood paneling did you use for your Westie?
                    How thick was it?
                    Where did you get it?