[tcb] Re: Random post

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:57:43 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Oh yeah -- in all that reply I didn't notice Mark said "weekend".

Mark,

My "weekends" are Mon/Tue/Wed one week and Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu the next week.
This week I used my days off to "recover" from doing the whole 700 mile
commute thing while Mom was in the hospital. Next week I have to actually do
more than pack up a single tote of Dad's stuff. He lived in an efficiency but
that man could PACK some stuff in that place.

That, and the bus is in Silsbee, where I work. An hour from my house. No
garage at home. No shower at work (yet -- I have the shell and the plumbing
is done, just haven't had time to install it).

Gerald