[tcb] Re: Random post

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:10:51 -0500

I guess now would be a good time to start the

 "Post what ever you want on friday"

rule for the TCB.
If any body has a right to make a random post to the list I think it is Gerald.
I just wish his schedule would allow for some kind of "group drunk/ bus repair" function.
I will be on vacation week after next and had planned to make a run up to Denis', but I think my time off would be better spent
trying to figure a way to be in Groves for a couple days during the week.

Just my random post..............
More to come..............

On Jun 24, 2005, at 4:30 AM, Gerald V. Livingston II wrote:

It's 4:30 am. I saw the Rivi last night when I was putting some of Dad's
stuff in storage.

I am Soooooo drunk right now... actually, I've sobered up quite a bit since I
stopped drinking around midnight ... but still, even after a decent meal at
Waffle House -- night all.

The whole spinning head thing is rather fascinating since I'm adjusting to
contacts for the first time in about 15 years (broke my glasses on the last
trip to Alabama.

Gone -- started to get morbid but deleted that paragraph.

G'Night all. (again)